Twitter advertising for select small businessesPosted in Social Media, Twitter By Manoj Kumar Maurya On March 27, 2012
Twitter made its ad platform for small businesses, via a self-serve program. Now, the first stage of that program is live as businesses, with American Express cards, can now sign up and start promoting their tweets and their accounts.
Only a few businesses will be part of the program at first and they have to be pre-selected, registration is not open to everyone, yet. It’s probably going to be a few months until it is.
– Get started in minutes: we provide ongoing management of your advertising.
– No previous advertising experience is required. If you can tweet, you can advertise on Twitter.
– Gain new followers: Promoted Accounts helps your small business connect with new people who want to hear from you and can spread the word about your business to others.
– Amplify your Tweets: Promoted Tweets helps your small business get your messages in front of more of the right people. Twitter will take out the guesswork by automatically identifying and promoting your most engaging Tweets.
– Pay per follower for Promoted Accounts and per engagement (click, retweet, reply, and favorite) for Promoted Tweets.
– Target the whole world, specific countries, or limit your reach to specific U.S. metropolitan areas.
If you are an American Express Cardmember or merchant, it’s not too late to register for this unique opportunity on Twitter.
For tips and best practices on using Twitter for your small business, download our Twitter for Small Business guide.
Manoj Kumar Maurya