Today after installation of some software on my dell streak, it started rebooting again and again. So i thought that it might be the issue of software which i just installed and i am looking solution of how to reset dell streak to factory setting. I got following solution and it works fine for me.
“The following steps will restore your device to the default state and erase all data and downloaded applications stored on it. Ensure that you back up all required data before you reset the device.”
- Press and hold the Power button and then touch the Power off option on the screen to turn off the device.
- Simultaneously press and hold the volume up button and volume down button.
- Without releasing the volume buttons, press and hold the power button until the device displays the configuration screen.
- Press the volume buttons to move the highlight bar on the screen to the Factory Reset option.
- Touch the Camera button to start the reset process.