23 Nov 2016
How to use Paytm to accept payments
Your customers wants to pay by Paytm wallet? so no issue here i am writing about how to use paytm for accepting payment in three easy steps. As you know by using Paytm, any shopkeeper or business owner can accept payments.
Three easy steps to follow in case you want to start accepting Paytm at your shop:
- Download the Paytm App for free: Android & iPhone.
- Sign up: Go to Profile > Login Screen > Sign Up. Sign up using your mobile number, email ID (optional) & setup your password
- Now share your registered mobile number with any Paytm User and they will be able to send you money
How to check if you have received the money after a customer has paid you using Paytm:
- Open Paytm App
- On Home Screen, click on Passbook icon and there you can check your Wallet balance
- You will also receive a SMS when money is added to your Paytm wallet.
How to use the money available in your Paytm wallet:
Once you have money in your Paytm wallet, you can start using it immediately. Here are some of the ways you can use that money:
- Recharge your or other’s mobile
- Pay your postpaid or broadband bills
- Pay electricity or DTH bills
- Book movie tickets
- Book Air Tickets
- Buy over 10,00,000 products from our marketplace
- Auto Rickshaw
- And you can also use it at our 700,000 merchants shops & Apps to buy from them. Paytm is accepted at Petrol Pumps, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Tea stalls, online food ordering Apps & several shopping Apps. You can even pay your kids school fees, insurance premium & much more.