Add Facebook Like Box to Your WebsitePosted in Facebook, Social Media, Technology, Tutorials By Manoj Kumar Maurya On December 3, 2011
Facebook pages are becoming more popular with brands, organisations and celebrities who want to boost their social exposure on the web. Facebook pages have become an important tool for expanding the reach of websites and blogs.
The Like Box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. The Like Box enables users to:
Go on the Facebook Plugin Page and complete following fields:
- href – the URL of the Facebook Page for this Like Box
- width – the width of the plugin in pixels. Default width: 300px.
- height – the height of the plugin in pixels. The default height varies based on number of faces to display, and whether the stream is displayed. With the stream displayed, and 10 faces the default height is 556px. With no faces, and no stream the default height is 63px.
- colorscheme – the color scheme for the plugin. Options: ‘light’, ‘dark’
- show_faces – specifies whether or not to display profile photos in the plugin. Default value: true.
- stream – specifies whether to display a stream of the latest posts from the Page’s wall
- header – specifies whether to display the Facebook header at the top of the plugin.
- border_color – the border color of the plugin.
- force_wall – for Places, specifies whether the stream contains posts from the Place’s wall or just checkins from friends. Default value: false.
Now its done!!
Manoj Kumar Maurya